Architect Lead Job
( Learn More )
Architect Lead (Job Number:427652)
- The Chief Architect provides leadership for all MMSOC architecture baseline management and modification analysis required for the engineering, development, integration and sustainment of SMC/ADG satellite ground command and control systems.
- The Chief Architect provides analysis and decision support to Mission Integration to drive the optimization of the architecture in support of mission requirements.
- The Chief Architect leads architecture assessments, technology forecasting, analysis of alternatives, and MMSOC architecture optimization.
- In addition, the Chief Architect supports assessments of operational sustainment needs, new mission requirements, EGS compatibility assessments and new technology insertion to provide and sustain critical MMSOC mission capabilities.
- Perform technology forecasting based on IMS integration timelines for various evolving Space C2 missions.
- Perform integration impact assessments, trade studies and analysis of various technologies and components within the MMSOC system.
- Analyze and support technology insertion activities for proposed or existing space C2 systems.
- Develop Courses of Action (COA) to support options and risk reduction for new concepts of operations and technology insertion activities.
- Lead data design or redesign activities.
- Responsible for the integration of cyber requirements into the MMSOC architecture.
- Provide the technical roadmap for MMSOC evolution and technology refresh.
- Define and develop execution plan for MMSOC evolution to meet evolving Enterprise Ground Services objectives and standards
- Active TS/SCI clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor's degree along with 18 years of relevant experience is required
- Must have direct experience of leading the architecture control and analysis of complex integrated programs.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years integration work experience in technical field(s) related to technical architecture development and delivery, preferably within a space systems C2 SW area of expertise.
- 5-10 years’ experience with Space Systems C2 mission operations.
- Master of Science (MS) degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering or STEM discipline
- Certification as an IT Architect or Enterprise Architecture from the Open Group, FEAC or other industry recognized IT architecture certification program preferred.
- Working understanding of DoDAF, architecture tools and modelling capabilities.
- Working understanding of modeling languages such as UML/SYSML.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%.
- VMWare certification desired.
- Amazon Web Services certification desired.
- CSEP or ESEP
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 3, 2017, 11:23:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test