Engine Dyno Tech
( Learn More )
Entry-Level Engine Dynamometer Technicians
4pm-12am midnight***Monday-Friday shift but MUST be able to work overtime and some weekends***
Looking for flexible, detail-oriented mechanics/technicians to train and become Engine Dynamometer Technicians.
We are seeking highly motivated techs who want to learn the foundations of testing principles and dynamometer procedures.
The Engine Dynamometer Technician is responsible for engine set-up, including instrumentation, monitoring the test while it's running, and for engine removal.
This opportunity offers the chance to work with advanced technology and people in our lab who are experts in their field.
Position provides excellent opportunity to make overtime as we are running a 24/7 operation to meet customer demands. Day shifts and afternoon shifts available.
These positions are in our Livonia, MI facilities.
• High school diploma or equivalent level of education
• Minimum 2 years of automotive service/mechanical experience or related experience
• Must be able to demonstrate automotive mechanical skills
• Must have basic computer skills and must be comfortable working on and learning how to use computer-based testing equipment
• Must have own tools
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Must be flexible and eager to learn
• Must pay strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Familiarity with automotive diagnostic equipment a plus
• Powertrain testing background
• Engine dynamometer experience
• Associate's degree in an automotive related field or post high school education in an automotive related field
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test