ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. List essential job duties and responsibilities. Items that have the most time spent on them should come first. Items that have the least time spent on them should come last.
2. Answers questions from customers, clerical staff, and insurance companies.
3. Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
4. Handles customer collection calls.
5. Documents activities in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in an efficient accurate and timely manner.
6. Ensures billing activity is handled correctly.
7. Evaluates and secures the needed prescriptions, PAs and medical justifications to facilitate payment of claims for initial and review/appeals payments.
8. Prepares and reviews clean claims for submission to various insurances either electronically or by paper.
9. Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues regarding accounts.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES: