CDM Customer Success Manager
ManTech International Corporation
( Learn More )
Clearance Level Needed: None
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) serves as a liaison and advocate for ManTech and ManTech’s customers participating in our CDM solutions. The CSM combines their technical knowledge of our CDM cybersecurity services
with customer mission and business process, security, and technical needs, ensuring a successful CDM solution integration. CSMs are resources knowledgeable of the various CDM solutions and their capabilities and constraints, as well as the scope of contract requirements and limitations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain direct relationships with key POCs and resources within each Agency
• Establish and maintain lines of communication between Agency technical, business, and security resources and the ManTech project team
• Drive improvements in the adoption of managed security services within ManTech’s Agency customer base
• Gain visibility into Agency IT and mission priorities and help advise ManTech on Agency needs and constraints
• Hold regular status meetings and exchanges with Agency and ManTech personnel to drive communications between all parties
• Act as an escalation point for Agency service issues, incidents, and problems within the ManTech shared services operations team
• Ensures customers have a good understanding of how our managed services platform works & how it can enhance their ISCM strategy.
• Should be comfortable talking with customers about migration and adoption challenges and concerns.
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing position
• Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity industry and government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS KCG BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
See Position Requirements.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test