Corestaff Services is seeking an Shipping/Receiving clerk for well established company in Tukwila, WA! Receive ROs from CSRs and responds to any questions that may arise. Process received ROs in GVM and WMS for resubmission to SAP for invoicing. Inventory in WMS must also be monitored at all times including outbound, inbounds, returns, and half-sheets. Day shift 7am – 3:30pm. Pay is $15/hr.
Role Description: Coordinate WMS along with the physical material being shipped and/or received. Maintain accurate inventory in warehouses. Provide information to Corporate Office in a timely manner ensuring consistency between systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Distribute orders to the warehouse.
• GVM all outbound shipments.
• Coordinate shipments between different carriers for warehouse.
• Allocate shipping of daily outbound shipments.
• EDI Interface to SAP.
• Receive and move cells of daily inbounds.
• Email Inbounds to Logistics to be GR’d in SAP.
• Monitor/Document/Cut of half sheets.
• Submit half cut requests from CSR/Logistics.
• Print and Separate ROs between LTL, DTS, FTL and Will Call.
• Monitor locations physically vs. WMS.
• Monitor/Schedule/Receive/Record RMAs/Returns.
• Respond to Corporate requests.
• Schedule carriers for pickups.
• Request approval of different lots.
• Complete stock transfers.
• Keep track of same day shipments/ shipments sent after cut off
• Send daily shipping report to all CSRs and Logistics team
• Cancel ROs in WMS and GVM.
• Print of PODs.
• Complete of FTL TMS (and LTL when needed).
• Monitor stock in 6300, 6350, and 6370 WMS.
• Other duties as necessary
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Two (2) or more years of warehouse experience or relevant work
Knowledge and Skills:
• Organizational skills
• Attention to details
• Able to multi-task
• Computer skills
• Team player
• Ability to step outside the box
• Familiarity with the trucking industry
• Problem solving skills
Must Pass background check and drug screen. Steel toed boots.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.