This position is designed to support the electronic banking transaction process involving corporate and employee returns, daily ACH file processing, client inquiries and support Paylocity's additional banking processes.
1. Collect funds owed by clients due to payroll liability returns.
2 Perform a variety of routine daily tasks related to client returns e.g. emailing clients wire instructions, calculate corporate risk/liability, daily reconciliation of adjustment accounts, initiating transfers between accounts as needed, manual entry of credit/debit transactions, pull multiple returned item reports through various banking sites etc.
3. Develop and recommend policy, procedural, and automation enhancements to promote productivity and control.
4. Successfully complete two week training program on our payroll software, Web Pay, to gain understanding of product.
5. Interact with clients and personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regard to transaction settlement or other queries
6. Responsible for processing and uploading end of day ach files electronically to all banks once a week.
7 Verify that all ach files were successfully transmitted and accepted by banks.
8 Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the ach file process with the related bank and Paylocity development team to ensure effective resolution
9. Respond to various client requests via emails, calls or ITS's for transaction information including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments etc.
10. Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the lead/Treasury Manager.
11. Perform other job related duties as assigned and /or taken on
Can accommodate flexible schedule.