Senior Java Engineer Job
( Learn More )
Senior Java Engineer (Job Number:430988)
- SAIC currently has an opening for a Senior Java Engineer
- The candidate’s will provide systems engineering, deployment and operations, storage for near-team, long term and archival requirements; shared access and security features; data integrity, disaster planning and backup systems; user interface/system access; identifying potential sources for new required products and services; and assessing new relevant technologies and technical approaches.
- Experience with Java, is required.
- At least twelve years of demonstrated experience is required in information systems development, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design and documentation preparation.
- A minimum of ten years must be intensive and progressive experience in managing the implementation of information engineering projects; systems analysis, design and programming; client/server environments; and as specified in the task.
- Managerial and leadership skills must be proven as well as exceptional written and oral communications skills demonstrated.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, human resources, or other related discipline is required.
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2017, 2:26:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test