Subcontracts Administrator, Associate
ManTech International Corporation
( Learn More )
Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Contracts, Purchasing, Legal & Proposal Services
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. ManTech is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, energetic and driven individual with solid government contracts experience who is interested in joining a dynamic Subcontracts Team.
The ability to work under only general direction (self-starter) and exercise some latitude in determining objectives and
approaches to assignments. Regarding attention to detail: the administrator routinely reviews all completed work for desired results.
The Subcontract's Administrator assists in the preparation and administration of subcontracts, task order, and subsequent amendments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in teaming agreements and strategic marketing alliance negotiation between company and outside sources.
• Review client solicitation received by company and make recommendations regarding sourcing requirements to business management proposal team.
• Prepare and support negotiations; negotiations of terms and conditions, analyzes price and creation of the subcontract
• Maintain Subcontract with managers.
• Ability to work in a high paced environment manning multiple priorities
• Ability to use MS Office
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skill
• Interpersonal skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
Bachelors degree in Business Administration of related field and 0 to 2 years of relevant subcontracts, or procurement experience.
Clearance requirements: None, but able to obtain a DoD clearance.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field and zero to two years of related (proposal development) experience.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test