.NET Developer III
Computer World Services (CWS)Corporation
( Learn More )
US-IL-St. Clair County
Be part of a dynamic Agile/SCRUM based team responsible for developing, testing, releasing, and maintaining a .NET web-based application system for the US Air Force. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application. Has knowledge of a variety of programming concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop, test, release, and maintain the Air Force's Telecommunication Certification Office Support System (TCOSS) application in support of the Air Force's Long Haul Communications mission.
• Using latest Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Server 2018), develop new features and capabilities within the application, and help field new releases.
• Assist in setting up and maintaining web services connections with various external agencies such as DISA and DITCO.
• Troubleshoot/debug system issues, perform unit/integration testing.
• Assist in managing and maintaining the Microsoft SQL database structures and tables for TCOSS; manage and maintain data relations and integrity.
• Implement and follow Configuration/Change Management guidelines and processes; document all code repository changes using Microsoft's Team Foundation Server (TFS) product
• Run Static Code Analysis software on application code to meet security and best coding practices.
• Assist in creating system and user documentation/help files.
• Assist help desk when needed in creating, enabling/disabling users accounts.
Education & Experience
• Experience in programming Microsoft .NET (C# or VB.NET) using the Microsoft Visual Studio platform is mandatory.
• Bachelor's degree; 5 years related experience or military experience in related field can substitute for formal education.
• Experience with MS SQL database connectivity and tools is desired.
• Knowledge of other software development libraries and add-on tools such as JSON, JQuery, AJAX, XML, Telerik, and Parasoft Static Code Analysis is a plus.
• CompTIA Security+ certification or must be able to obtain it within first 6 months of employment
• Secret clearance required
• Must be US Citizen
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
• No travel required.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test