This position is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and relocating complex CNC and manual manufacturing equipment,
troubleshooting equipment issues, performing preventative maintenance activities on equipment, maintaining the technical library
and spare parts inventory, calibrating and adjusting machine tools and equipment, modifying machines for specialized functions and
performing minor building maintenance functions.
1. Install, maintain, repair and relocate complex CNC and manual manufacturing equipment and machine tools for the facility,
referring to manuals, schematics, blueprints and other relevant documentation.
2. Troubleshoot equipment issues, including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic, making all necessary corrections and
returning the equipment to optimum condition in a cost effective and timely manner.
3. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance (PM) schedules and perform PM activities on equipment.
4. Maintain technical library and spare parts inventory, including data entry into ERP and procuring supplies.
5. Calibrate and adjust machine tools and equipment.
6. Modify machines and building for specialized functions.
7. Perform minor building maintenance functions, including plumbing and electrical.
8. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment, adhering to 5S principles.
9. Other duties as assigned.
*SEND RESUMES TO JOSH SMITH AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]