CANDIDATES CANNOT HAVE PET BIRDS OR CHICKENS OF ANYKIND AT HOME. IF SO, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE.
Assists in all areas in the production of Marek's disease vaccine. Which may include, but are not limited to:
• -Performing all processes in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• -Utilizes sterile technique at all times.
• -Active knowledge of working under laminar flow hoods and HEPA filtered environment.
• -Communicates any occurrence to team leader and/or supervisor immediately.
• -Responsible for keeping the lab area clean and sterile at all times.
• -Individual monthly responsibilities are assigned in each lab. Individual must insure these activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• -Assists in receiving roller bottles in labs and receiving roller bottles in holding area.
• -Assists with the candling and racking of eggs in Incubation department
• -Maintains accurate and timely manufacturing records.
• -Actively promotes safety and awareness in the lab, always acting in occurrence with safety practices.
Schedule Details: M - 7a - 5p T - 7a - 4p W - 7a - 2:30p Th - 7a - 5 p F - 7a - 12:30p
**There is also rotated weekend work
• Training begins immediately.
• Individual must be fully trained in a timely manner on sterile technique and general lab procedures.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry it 10 ft.
• Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and work in a sterile environment.
• Must be flexible with availability.
• This position requires weekend work.
• Regular attendance is a must.
• Ability to think ahead to next task.
• Can work well under time restraints.
Education: High School Diploma
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.