( Learn More )
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
We are working with a growing manufacturing company in Essex Junction, VT who works in close partnerships with leading technology companies around the world to bring innovative products to market. They are seeking a Controller/Director of Finance level candidate to lead the Accounting functions for the company. There is no Accounting team so this person must be willing to handle hands on Accounting as well as high level strategy.
To apply please go to www.spherion.com/jobs or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Management and monitoring of the company's financial reporting
- Generate, review, and approve monthly and annual financial reporting
- Direct preparation of annual/long-term/interim budgets and forecasts
- Maintain the general ledger system of the site
- Manage working capital/cashflow/credit&collections and cash flow forecasting
- Oversight of inventory, inventory controls, and valuation.
- Establishes and maintains efficient procedures and effective internal controls for all expenditures of company funds and assets.
- Management of customer orders and invoicing
- Lead cost accounting efforts, with appropriate incorporation into financial reporting to properly analyze company and product line performance.
- Ensure legal compliance in financial/accounting areas at all levels of regulation and government oversite, as well as company audit best practices.
- Manage relationships with lenders and division to ensure proper fixed and working capital planning is in place.
- Active participation as a member of the senior leadership time in the strategic planning initiatives of the site.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
--5 years experience in a similar role - preferably experience in manufacturing
--Bachelor's degree in business, Finance, or accounting.
--Knowledge and experience working with ERP systems. Experience with Sage, MS Navision, and Hyperion a plus.
--Ability to communicate in French a plus
--Standard MS office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc). Due to the nature of the role and analysis required, Excel skills must be deep.
--Must pass background check, multi-panel drug screen, and successfully apply and pass security clearance.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test