Press Brake Operator/Programmer
( Learn More )
AllStaff Industrial in Minneapolis is hiring Press Brake Operators. These are temp to hire opportunities with a well established sheet metal company located in Bloomington.
PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR/ PROGRAMMER JOB DETAILS:
• 1st shift is Monday-Thursday; 6:30am - 3:30pm and Friday 6:30am -1pm.
• 2nd shift is Monday-Thursday: 3:30pm - 2am.
• Pay is up to $20/hour, depending on the level of skill and experience
• Will program and operate a Press Brake Machines
• Weekly Pay
• Temp to hire
• Room for advancement
• Health, dental, vision and 401(k) available.
• Reviews with possible pay increases at set intervals during temp to hire timeframe
PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have experience operating and programming press brake machines
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
• Steel toed shoes are required
• High school diploma/ GED
• Mechanically inclined
AllStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test