• Employs advanced level of knowledge of the Tricaster 8000 system and NDI Tools Pack.
• Works closely with Director/Producer to prep graphics and videos for live events.
• Uses the Adobe Production Suite to edit promos and design virtual sets that coordinate with the course instructor’s show; creates visual live real-time graphics to be used during live shows.
• Maintains studio and video equipment in control room.
• Coordinates with technical team to ensure the Tricaster stream setting configurations are implemented correctly.
• Coordinates with third party Caption Company to provide open captioning during live show events.
Additional responsibilities include video configuration layouts identified as essential for documentation.
• Tricaster 8000 system and NDI Tools Pack
• Adobe Production Suite
Captioning (NCI or other)