C4ISR Systems Engineer Job
( Learn More )
C4ISR Systems Engineer (Job Number:427310)
SAIC is seeking qualified C4ISR Systems Engineers to support our SPAWAR contract in Honolulu, Hawaii.
C4ISR Systems Engineer
- The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting SPAWAR Hawaii to develop cutting edge technical solutions in developing C4ISR architectures and infrastructures for new MILCON projects.
- The C4ISR Senior Systems Engineer will be part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting design, development, testing, and life cycle support for C4I systems and subsystems.
- The candidate must be able to assess and analyze C4ISR system concepts, functional capabilities, and performance specifications against Marine Corps user needs.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities may include a multitude of tasks such as:
- Perform functions associated with technical research, system design and engineering, installation, testing, and integration of multiple C4ISR systems.
- Establish and recommend policy, procedures, and guidance as it relates to IT, Information Assurance, and network security systems.
- Provide updates to an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Evaluate and analyze Mission Level Assessment and Evaluation studies.
- Analyze Basic Facility Requirements (BFR) documents.
- Develop, review and analyze Acquisition Engineering documentation.
- Develop a methodology for tracking Engineering Change Requests and Requests for Information.
- Support C4ISR design deliverables by communicating with the stakeholder design team(s).
- Support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Information Assurance (IA) activities.
- Attend meetings and provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Prepare and present briefings to internal QA management and SPAWAR Pacific customers.
- Provide engineering documentation support to include Requirements Analysis Document (RAD), Base Electronic System Engineering Plan (BESEP), Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), and Final System Design Document (FSDD).
- Provide feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Recommend complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Plan, conduct and oversee the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of system requirements and problems.
Travel: - Periodic trips to Guam may be required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related field).
- 2 or more years experience in systems engineering, operating systems programming, or naval C4ISR architecture.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience supporting MILCON projects.
- Prior SPAWAR SSC Pacific C4ISR and Marine Corps experience.
- Knowledge of Navy standards (i.e. Navy SIPH, etc.).
- Knowledge of drawing tools, including MS Visio and AutoCAD.
- Active Secret security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 11, 2017, 11:45:24 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test