Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a IT Generalist to work for one of our clients in Miramar, FL. This is a contract position. Candidates MUST BE ABLE to work directly on Apex's W2.
If interested in this position send a resume to Samantha Kidby- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Java Triage Engineer Job Duties
• Triage and fast analysis of incidents/problems, find ad-hoc solutions/workarounds
• Determine relationships to known issues and create defect summaries that isolate defects for repair by product development teams
• Coordinate follow-up isolation activities including specific testing and/or engineering builds
• Make ad-hoc test scripts to recreate and proof out solutions
• Provide guidance to test teams on test cases and log collections
• Support end-to-end solution integration in triaging and debugging reported issues.
• Identify duplicate incidents
• Communicate incidents and solutions, etc accurately, clearly, and effectively in writing, in person, and on the phone across interdisciplinary teams
• Analyze systems taking into account resources leaks, deadlocks, bad patterns, bottlenecks, memory usage, miss-use of APIs etc.
• Isolate cause of failure from log analysis using tools like Dynatrace and Splunk, knowledge of the environment/application, and verbal/written descriptions of the environment/application failure.
• Conduct Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) to deduce and understand event/incident root cause
• Perform cash pattern analysis
• Participate in a 24/7 /365 on-call rotation
Java Triage Engineer Required Skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.