Merchandise Supervisor - Hometown
( Learn More )
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Hometown Merchandise Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Providing direct assistance to the Manager in the assigned area
- Overseeing teammate training
- Monitoring the sales floor to ensure teammates are performing assigned duties
- Providing input and direction to teammates on enhancing the customer experience
- Providing input on performance reviews and positive discipline actions
- Responding to corporate e-mail and directives
- Ensuring customers receive courteous service
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems.
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test