( Learn More )
Serves as the first point of contact for customers depositing waste; calculates payments, checks loads, and ensures the safety of the customer and other employees through observation of safety rules and regulations.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Greets customers, directs customers and other traffic, and answers questions accurately.
• Correctly calculates payments for customers.
• Ensures that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
• Ensures that customers conduct all business in a safe manner
• Provides general upkeep of the Scale House.
• Completes all administrative tasks including regular filing, and completes required reports.
• Keeps immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
• Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service oriented manner.
High school diploma or G.E.D
â¢ Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) part of the work day;
â¢ Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements part of the work day;
â¢ Normal setting for this job is: scalehouse.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test