( Learn More )
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* As an IT liaison, collaborate with departments to identify, document, and communicate business needs in order to provide IT solutions.
* Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques
* Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions
* Provide support for ERP and end users
* Produce documentation including process maps and workflow documents.
* Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
* Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology
* 1 year experience as a business analyst
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities with time constraints
* Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of core business processes such as order to cash, procure to pay, or finance is a plus
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Visio preferred
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test