Desktop Support Technician-Quonset Point, RI
( Learn More )
(Desktop Support Technician) job responsibilities include:
• Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment. Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
• Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
• Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
• Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
• Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
• Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
• Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
If you are interested in this Desktop Support Technician job in Quonset Point, RI then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Matthew Levy at 303-968-1304 or by email (Email Address Withheld by Request)
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test