Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Maxim Staffing Solutions
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Maxim Healthcare Services is America's premier source for home health care and medical staffing related employment. Our company has over a decade of staffing expertise, with branch locations nationwide. With Maxim, you'll choose from preferred assignments and positions in some of the nation's most prestigious medical entities. We have rewarding contract, temp-to-perm, permanent and travel assignments available nationwide. Come join the Maxim team and enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, as well as work with a friendly team of advisors that have your best interest at heart.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test