Retail Sales Associate - Photographer
( Learn More )
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently seeking Seasonal Team Members to work up to 40 hours per week (based on business needs).
Team Members capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers' expectations, perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
* High school diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
* Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
* Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
* Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
* Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
* Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Team Members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Team Members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
* Fun working environment
* Paid photography and sales training
* Competitive pay and sales incentives
* Flexible schedules
* Host store and studio discount
* Participation in an employee stock ownership plan for eligible employees
* Employees in full-time studio management positions would be eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits
JCPenney Portraits is operated by Lifetouch Portrait Studios, which operates over 450 portrait studios across the United States and in Puerto Rico, including locations in many JCPenney stores. Our photographers are trained on contemporary posing, lighting techniques and composition to provide high-quality, fun portraits that tell every customer's unique story. They capture moments and life's milestones (e.g., birthday, holiday, graduation, engagement) as well as family, group and pet images.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test