( Learn More )
$0.00 - $12.00 /Hour
At least 1 year(s)
Staffmark is currently has an opening for a talented individual to fill the role of Machine Operator in Lithonia, Ga. As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for producing products by operating equipment. Responsibilities of the position will include preparing machine for production, regulating machine, producing parts, maintaining specifications, resolving production problems, ensuring correct operation of equipment, and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing quality, controls and Instrumentation, equipment maintenance, manufacturing methods and procedures, and qualify.
Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of related experience.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
* Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
* Effectively monitor production equipment
* Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
* Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
* Maintain a safe and clean work space
* Follow established safety rules and regulations
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test