Art Director/Senior Designer
( Learn More )
Our ed-tech client seeks a full-time Art Director/Senior Designer to come join their team onsite in Santa Clara.
The Art Director/Senior Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Strategize & design concepts across media including websites, display, mobile and email marketing, brand guidelines, etc.
- Create benefit-driven, inspired design that drives results & speaks to 14-24-year-olds.
- Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insights, testing concepts and exploring design and messaging solutions.
- Help define and grow client's brand, personality & tone while maintaining our brand style guide for all teams to utilize & reference.
- Work closely with email team to help strategize and design our campaign emails.
- Demonstrate mastery of PowerPoint presentations under tight deadlines.
The ideal Art Director/Senior Designer will possess the following:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong visual-design fundamentals, master of typography, color specialist
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Passion for youth culture, voice, and trends a plus!
This is a direct hire permanent role, with full benefits!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test