Warehouse Class A CDL Driver
Adecco Direct Hire
( Learn More )
At least 3 year(s)
.Adecco Direct Hire team is seeking an experience Warehouse Class A CDL Delivery Driver for a well-established distribution company in Beulah, ND. This is a long-term, direct hire opportunity. As a Warehouse CDL Delivery Driver you will be charge of picking and packing customer orders, reading and verifying customer invoices, delivering supplies to the surrounding areas and ensuring excellent customer service. This is an immediate opening relocation is not available. Only local candidates who currently live within ONE HOUR of Beulah, ND area will be considered.
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Warehouse Class A CDL Driver job include:
• Driving a delivery vehicle to support the oil and gas industry with customer product.
• Loading and Unloading stock from the delivery truck lifting up to 50lbs
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 years’ experience of driving with a CDL
• 1-3 years of gas and oil experience
• 1-3 years of warehouse experience preferred
• Must be able to provide 2-3 POSITIVE work history references
• Must own and wear steel toed boots/shoes each day upon clocking inThis position does require a criminal background screen, drug screen, MVR screening and physical.Monday through Friday schedule and will require overtime.If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our Executive Recruiter, Corinne Perkins, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please include Warehouse Class A CDL Driver on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing or calling 605.646.6064. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test