Flight Qualified Supervisor
Location: Anchorage (ANC) or Louisville (SDF)
Successful applicants will certify as a Flight Qualified Captain on one of the UPS fleet types. Duties will include check airman/instructor activities for UPS crewmembers in simulator training. Line operations/Assistant Chief Pilot positions will be based on experience levels and qualifications. Potential for advancement and other Flight Operations duties exists. Competitive compensationpackage.
All applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Second in Command (SIC) Part 121 operations
- PIC in operations under 14 CFR 91.1053(a)(2)(i),
- PIC in operations under 14 CFR 135.243(a)(l)
- Up to a maximum of 500 hours of military PIC time in fixed wing, multi-engine, turbine- powered, multicrew aircraft
Note: PIC hours in Part 121 operations do not count toward this total
- Pilot in Command, per 14 CFR 1.1, means the person who:
- Note: UPS will allow military candidates to add a plus (.3) per sortie factor to flight times
As part of the UPS pre-employment process for a safety sensitive position. A drug screen is required. UPS must receive a negative test result before you can be put into a safety sensitive position (14 CFR Part 120.107 (a) 4).
Please be advised that you will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E to determine the presence of the marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids- hydrodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.