Reception / Legal Secretary (up to $16 per hour)
( Learn More )
US-UT-Salt Lake City
Long Okura, P.C., is a Utah Family Law Firm. We have been in business since 2007. Rebecca Long Okura is the managing attorney; she has been litigating since 2000. The firm currently has 3 lawyers and one attorney acting as an attorney-mediator. We focus on divorce, paternity, grandparent's rights, mediation services, adoption, and other family law issues. We also offer Estate Planning, Probate litigation, and some small business work.
We try to maintain a cutting edge on technology, marketing, and in-house processes. We are incredibly systems-oriented. All things have a process to be followed and all processes arise from specific goals and standards that we have. We want to excel in our performance, have happy clients, and have happy employees. We have found that organization and systematic problem-solving improves all of these things and also increases revenue.
• Control confidential materials and documents
• Maintain office procedures and routines
• Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
• Maintain filing systems
• Greet guests entering the frim
• Answer phones, direct calls and take care of clients
• Act as assistant to Managing Attorney and one Associate Attorney
• Enter attorney time into the database
• Keep extensive notes on all client contacts
• Maintain records and prepare reports for Managing Attorney
• Some college is preferred
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Must be available to open the office at 8:45 a.m. every day
• Good proficiency with Word, Excel, and web-browser based applications
• Discretion in handling/judging sensitive and confidential situations
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized
• Works well with others
• Fluent English (Spanish or Mandarin fluency would be helpful)
$12 - $16 per hour
Part-Time, 25 hours / per week
Starts as a part-time position, but we are looking to grow this position into a full-time legal secretary position. When the position becomes full-time, health benefits and IRA contribution match are offered.
Please provide (saved in ONE document):
2. Cover Letter explaining why you think you would do well in this position.
3. Names, numbers, and title of three professional recommendations.
** ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY THROUGH CLEARFIT/SMOOTHHIRING AND COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT in order to be considered for the position. **
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test