IDEX Corporation is a leading manufacturer of diversified products in industries ranging across health, science, safety, fire and fluidics. Operating in 24 countries, IDEX is an innovative and rapidly growing company, focused on delivering excellence through diverse, winning teams. With a strong reputation for providing career growth opportunities, IDEX is a lean, non-bureaucratic and high performing environment.
Summary of Position:
This position will be the Operational Leader for Trebor’s facility in West Jordan, UT. This position is responsible for achieving employee safety objectives, driving improved product quality, and delivery, while reducing product costs through OPEX processes and Material Cost Savings. Additionally, this position will provide leadership to functional groups to meet customer requirements including driving a highly engaged, high‐performance, and sustainable culture capable of achieving the business objectives, action plans and targets. The Site Leader will model expected behaviors for their team by adhering to the Company’s regulatory mandates and upholding the highest ethical standards, abiding by the IDEX Standards of Conduct and Business Ethics Policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Leadership Experience Requirements:
• Must be able to drive cross functional communication, collaboration, and alignment.
• Demonstrated success in a related P&L leadership experience, preferred.
• Global experience (preferably in semiconductor industry or industrial equipment).
• Able to attract and hire top talent.
• Proven track record of developing and leading successful teams (preferably global teams with a track record of exporting talent to other sites).
• Proven ability to swiftly identify issues and demonstrated success in implementing innovative and insightful solutions, with sustained results.
• Degree in Business, Engineering or a related area.
• MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
• High standard of business ethics.
• Self motivated; high bias for action.
• Strong business acumen.
• Strong managerial, communication, analytical and procedural skills.
• Willingness and ability to implement effective change management.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled