CSCM Group Lead Central Region
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
Location Boise - ID, US Level Bachelor Experience 5-10 Experienced Available since 3/15/2018 Functional area Customer Support, Supply Chain Management Background Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Other- Technical Reference req1119
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA. A challenging group lead position for academic professionals with experience in supply chain management. Are you a talented supply chain professional looking for the next challenge? Do you get energy from solving problems and finding solutions when the stakes are high? Can you execute diligently while thinking smartly on how the process can be improved? Do you want to have a core planner position in a fast changing and demanding environment to secure material availability against agreed costs at customer site? If this is the case – please reach out so that we can meet and further discuss this opportunity.
To provide a high level of customer satisfaction in delivering the best customer service each time, through accountability, dedication and responsiveness, while ensuring company goals are being satisfied in regards to lean management.
Lead the Central regional sustaining field operations team; make the best possible planning for materials, drive for correct and up-to-date inventory. Build up relationship with internal stakeholders and external customer, meet/ align on internal stakeholders and external customers’ expectations. 1. Inventory management: Own the US KPI dashboard for US Central regional assigned plants and ensure the right materials are in the right conditions in stock:
-Materials are consumed in the customer Fab or returned to stock against norm
-Make sure IRR’s are solved in a timely manner
-Returns are processed within the agreed numbers of days
-Scrap process is properly executed
-3PL warehouse management in regards to cost and executional performance
2. Escalations / Process Control: Respond to and process incoming emergency parts orders from various US locals. Enter and execute administrative controls in the SAP system and daily trackers. Communicate directly with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure that their needs are understood, communicated and fulfilled. Monitor and follow up with daily escalations through technical support. Process sales orders via OMD as required
3. Planning and Field Support: Main contact for the local CS Service organization. Assist in the replenishment and allocation of materials throughout the US. Analyze and review usage of local service and sales materials based on historical data and/or projected requirements. Optimize spare part and tool planning mechanism in the US, completing analysis on all platforms. Monitor critical materials and ensure effective coverage. Manage routine and major upgrades for the local field office in conjunction with VHV SCM, CS and 3PL supplier in regards to delivery schedules and planning. Provide back up support for all US Field location offices.
4. Performance Management Ensure external and internal (e.g. DTWP, fill rate) commits/targets are met; NAV’s are analyzed for root causes and corrective actions. Secure relevant performance reporting to stakeholders. Align with local CS and Account Team on total demand plan (Service, FCO’s, Install, UF) and matching supply plan on different planning horizons (short-medium-long); includes specifics on NPI’s, such as definition and release status. Improve cooperation between local and central logistics covering volume and NPI’s.
5. Customer Intimacy Be the first point of contact for the customer. Improve customer intimacy within the local organization. Understand CS local operations and work in conjunction to improve. Meet with and provide complex reports to the external customer.
6. Leadership – People and Development
Ensure the right capacity of your team in time to execute all activities over time, as well as supporting the on call shifts during the evenings and weekends and the US pager Service. Onboard all new future hired Site Leads for your team. Ensure timely daily presence and correct communication regarding absence (e.g. sickness, holiday). All timecards should be in SAP on time and in full. Manage and steer all Site Leads to own their development by timely do their DAP & PPM and supporting them in driving their own capabilities. Lead by example and coach/train the team on the job and set-up way of working within the team. Drive the US site leads skill matrix to improve the capabilities for all site leads in your team.
Bachelor degree preferred in Business Engineering, Administration or Supply Chain, preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 5-10 years of relevant field experience in a complex customer oriented (logistics)
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload(should be in personal skills)
- Experience in defining and implementing of new processes across the supply chain against agreed costs, proven record on (continuous) improvement-projects
- Knowledge on Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
-Leadership skills, drive for results, ability to perform under high pressure and timelines
-Excellent social and communication (both written and verbal) skills
-Service minded and customer dedicated
-Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
-Result oriented Team player with a convincing pro-active attitude, “can do” mentality, flexible and highly committed
-Advanced competencies in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
-Knowledge of ASML logistics procedures is preferred
-Remain flexible in providing after hours support, as needed
Context of the position
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machine deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
The holder of this position reports to the US Central Regional Manager. Strong interface with other CSCM departments, ASML Factories, Central Planning, Field offices and Customer Service departments will be required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
-The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
-The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
-May require travel dependent on company needs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
-Can work under deadlines.
-The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
-Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
-Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
-Can learn and apply new information or skills.
ASML has an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring
material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base. With over 400 highly educated and motivated people, SCM has been awarded the best logistic company of the Netherlands award in 2013.
Check for more information our website www.asml.com/scm EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test