The primary purpose of this position is to establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers through various engagement tools and resources.
• Contributes to a positive work environment and promotes the vision, mission and values of BMC.
• Completes all job responsibilities in a safe manner, promotes and champions a safe and healthy work environment.
• Responsible for answering questions about the company, products, services and other topics.
• Nurture existing customer contacts and offer solutions to customers/prospect inquiries.
• Respond to Rental inquiries, reserve equipment as necessary and collaborate with other branch personnel when coordinating reservations /pick-ups.
• Be a trusted/strategic advisor by fostering relationships with customers and drive continued value of Blanchard products and services.
• Build and manage strong customer relationships through customer interactions by optimizing opportunities through proactive communication.
• Engage with customers via phone, portal, email, text and chat to respond to requests, resolve issues, and answer questions.
• Determine the right course of action for customer requests/issues with a broad understanding of Blanchard product offerings.
• Serve as a focal point for creating, collecting, organizing, and updating the CRM in order to support business development.
• Optimize our lead acquisition processes through appropriate channels to increase opportunities in the sales pipeline and, when appropriate, ensure customers are connected to the appropriate sales representative.
• Responsible for achieving monthly targets that will support the larger goals of the customer communication center.
• Supports strategic outbound campaigns by helping targeted customers understand value of solution offerings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities; meets deadlines and works well under pressure.
• Must possess a customer centric mindset along with the ability to build strong relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions understand concerns and overcome objections.