( Learn More )
2 Year Degree
Job Classification: Full-Time RegularQuality Manager
Quality Manager opportunity with a industry leading company. The Quality Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Engineers and Quality Techs. The Quality Manager will be expected to coordinate with suppliers, internal customers and external customers to address quality concerns.
• Responsible for implementing, coordinating, and improving NA OE quality systems.
• Provide technical support (training and facilitating) to company staff and plants to ensure compliance to internal and external customer requirements, with emphasis on continuous improvement in product quality, cost and customer satisfaction.
• Follow up and corrective action coordination of all customer related quality issues for their specific customer team.
• Training and Developing: Lead and organize formal/informal problem solving in areas of scrap, process capability warranty, etc. Provide training in quality systems and related areas such as APQP, BOS, Problem Solving, Statistical Process Control, Gage R&R and DOE
• Customer Support: Support compliance with external customer requirements, including customer visits. Interface with design/process engineering, purchasing, manufacturing plants and customer on new product/process launches
• System Support: Conduct system and product audits. Coordinate/facilitate continuous improvement in system compliance, product quality, customer satisfaction, cost of quality, etc.
• Bachelors degree in engineering, statistics, or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5 years experience in automotive quality, preferably manufacturing related
• 3 years of experiencing leading a quality department
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test