Vanguard Resources, Inc. is actively recruiting for an Administrative Assistant (Systems Coordinator), reporting to the Hospital Director, Plant Operations & Maintenance (POM), in our Columbia, South Carolina area.
General Job Summary:This is a salaried position, responsible for the daily administrative functions of the Facilities Management Division Office, serving in a support service role. Daily tasks include, fielding inbound calls, computer work, processing work orders and assisting in the daily operations as necessary. Accuracy and consistency in all aspects of this job is critical.
Compensation: Vanguard Resources offers a competitive benefits package. The annual salary range for this position is $30,000- $36,000, based on skills and experience.
Answers all incoming calls to the Facilities Management Division. Takes accurate, complete, and consistent messages for the Division. All calls are handled in a helpful and friendly manner. Calls are forwarded to the necessary department or messages are taken and delivered to the proper Manager/Director
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Receives all Facilities Management Division work requests for Plant Operations and Maintenance. All requests are forwarded to the proper department and/or Manager/Director.
- Enters all POM 'work orders' into the Sprocket program and generates work orders for the department.
- Inputs, changes, and generates Preventative Maintenance regime for the POM Department.
- Creates statistical data utilizing Sprocket. Follows up with customers concerning work order status & completion schedule. - Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of payroll information entered into payroll system (Paylocity).
- Spreadsheets & graphs associated with labor reporting.
- Maintains spreadsheets/graphs for Division financial data and formats them according to Director.
- Formats Division monthly reports. Maintains the office in a neat and orderly manner.
- Type, format, and proofread correspondence and memorandums as directed by the Director of Facilities.
- Evaluates and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail correspondence.
- Provides administrative support to the Department Managers as needed, or as directed by the Director of Facilities.
- Maintains and files all documentation necessary to the support of the Facility.
- Maintains, generates, and distributes all Human Resource functions. Supports Director on recruiting/staffing process for the team. Onsite HR liaison for Corporate office.
- Ensures that all contract employee files are maintained to Customer & VRI compliance.
- Coordination of events and meetings
EOE: Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.