Technical Project Manager (PM) - Command and Control (C2) Job
( Learn More )
US-NE-Offutt Air Force Base
Technical Project Manager (PM) - Command and Control (C2) (Job Number:432208)
SAIC has an opening for a Technical Project Manager (PM) - Command and Control (C2) located at Offutt AFB near Omaha, NE.
PAID RELOCATION to Omaha, NE is available.
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and transition Command and Control (C2) mission systems into the new Command and Control Facility (C2F) at Offutt AFB and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review C2 focus area status and budgets; prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in and establish program plan requirements, monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI and be SCI-eligible
- 4 or more recent years of demonstrated advanced, hands-on, USSTRATCOM project management experience supporting the design, installation, configuration, development, integration, implementation, and testing of C2 systems
- 14 years total related experience.
- Must possess advanced interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Should possess IS certification(s) attributing to recent knowledge/mastery of and experience with current IS technologies.
Broad knowledge of and exposure to:
- USSTRATCOM C2 systems
- Systems engineering processes
- Technical project management
- Specific knowledge and implementation of:
- Defense Injection Reception Emergency Action Message Command and Control Terminal (DIRECT)
- Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN)
- Secure Messaging and Routing Terminal Next Generation (SMART.neXt)
- Strategic Automated Command Control System (SACCS)
- USSTRATCOM C2 programs/capabilities
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2017, 4:19:01 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test