This highly visible position delivers on our commitment to outstanding customer service, through daily face-to-face interaction with our customers. Warehouse Operatives are primarily responsible for the general maintenance and organization of inventory within the warehouse, as well as assisting with safe and on time delivery of orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily and meet or exceed the requirements listed below. These requirements are not all-inclusive but are representative of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Responsibilities / Main Activities:
1) Picking and staging of product
2) Loading and unloading truck(s)
3) Operating man-up or forklift
4) Delivering product to customer(s) based on pre-determined routing as required. Includes customer signing for product received
5) Loading and return of product from customer as required, completing necessary paperwork
6) Maintaining inventory integrity of product on truck as required for both deliveries and returns
7) Conducting daily vehicle inspections as required and reporting any vehicle maintenance needs or defects to supervisor
8) Performing any other tasks as defined by Supervisor or Management
Qualifications / Requirements:
1) Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. repetitively while bending and twisting
2) High school graduate or equivalent
3) Valid, non-Commercial Driver’s License
4) Meet and comply with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and regulations regarding vehicle operations and safety