Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
1. Operate a router, a drill press, and a cut off saw, at standard rates
2. Dip and squeegee coating, at standard rates
3. Gluing, assembly, and Packaging of various products, at standard rates
4. Packaging of in house hardware components and finished customer products, at standard rates
5. Paint helper, at standard rates
6. Crosstraining to learn all department operations
7. Print identification labels and apply to boxes
8. Organize orders for shipment and deliver them to shipping area
9. Monitor product quality while packing/boxing and notify supervisor of any concerns
10. Transport materials, product, etc. using a forklift
11. Additional job functions may be added as necessary
12. Read a tape measure
13. Follow instructions
Works in all conditions that exist in the plant, ranging from clean air conditioned areas to less desirable conditions due to heat, cold , noise, dirt, grease and oil.
Work with others to Fabricate, assemble, and paint custom fiberglass products.
1. Ability to work effectively from drawings, sketches, tables and schedules.
2. Ability to perform basic math
3. Ability to use and read a tape measure and various gauges
4. Ability to use various hand and portable power tools
5. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
1. Ability to interpret and follow written and verbal instructions
2. Ability to effectively troubleshoot processes and take corrective actions
3. Ability to utilize proper decision making techniques
4. Ability to obtain a Forklift License
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, call (402) 963-1115 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].