Training and Certification Lead Job
( Learn More )
Training and Certification Lead (Job Number:432264)
SAIC is currently seeking a Training & Certification Lead for our one of our programs in Albuquerque, NM. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The EDIS Training and Certification Lead develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet USAF customer and internal employee learning objectives to maintain currency and compliance with DoD, USAF, and SMC requirements.
- The Training and Certification Lead will create and manage training needs analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments.
- Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- Creates course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- Will develop, maintain, and report status on an EDIS team-wide certification maintenance program, to ensure compliance with DoD 8570 and similar requirements.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a complete understanding and wide application of training principles, concepts, practices, standards, with robust knowledge of industry practices.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop comprehensive program training plans
- Develop comprehensive program certification plans
- Integrate SAIC and vendor training offerings into the EDIS program
- Develop custom coursework as required to maintain currency for the EDIS team
- Travel as required to provide training to team members at remote locations
- Reports to the Program Manager and directly supervises individual contributors in the business operations team
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside corporate representatives at various levels
- Participates and presents at meetings for SAIC and customer leadership
- Acts as training and certification liaison with SAIC’s internal training and certification programs, ensures the EDIS staff are aware of SAIC organic offerings
- DoD SECRET required, TS/SCI clearance strongly desired
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant demonstrated experience in DoD training environments, course development, and course delivery; non-DoD training experience is also desired
- Must have a minimum of 6 years work experience related to developing IT operations teams training and certifications programs
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology Education, or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills required for successful course delivery
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25%
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2017, 3:35:59 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test