Are you motivated in an environment where you control your financial earnings through a strong incentive program? Are you passionate about leading a team providing an exceptional customer experience? If you are seeking an opportunity where you can make a difference in people’s lives, then OneMain is your place to succeed.
OneMain is a market leader in the personal loan industry. Lending made personal means that we’ve been putting customers first for 90+ years by making the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers.
As a OneMain Branch Manager you have an opportunity to create a work environment that fosters the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing leadership and training to a team of Personal Loan Specialists. You will lead your team in every facet of direct consumer lending; including business development and sales, credit underwriting, and client servicing. Through your understanding of our personal loan products, you and your team will assist customers in making educated decisions that help them achieve their financial goals in compliance with applicable policies and regulations. Success will be based on employee development and the overall profitability and growth of the branch.
Individualized training plans support career progression:
Advancement opportunities are available for District Manager and beyond. OneMain employees benefit from competitive compensation and sales are driven incentive programs, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
• Minimum four years of lending, leadership and/or related experience
• Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance sales and customer service teams
• Excellent communication skills that demonstrate the ability to build and maintain customer relationships and provide an exceptional customer experience
• Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, profit/loss management, customer/revenue growth, and compliance orientation
• Motivated by controlling your financial earning potential
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• College experience a plus
•Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended