Resorts - Maintenance Supervisor - Wilderness Club
( Learn More )
The Maintenance Supervisor will assist in managing the resort maintenance/technical staff to effectively maintain all resort facilities/equipment/property.
• Training and monitoring the development of all staff.
• Accountable for the safe and efficient maintenance of the resort through effective supervision of maintenance and technical service staff
• Assisting in appraisal of all staff as outlined in the SOPs.
• Assist in the organization of monthly meetings and perform follow-up with all staff.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative/emergency maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
• Work with other departments to schedule and co-ordinate inspections and repairs.
• Assist in maintaining proper working relationships between the maintenance staff and other departments
• Complete work orders and daily projects reported by the front desk and otherwise assigned during shift. Follow up on maintenance technician jobs to insure quality of work.
• Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper guest/owner relation programs.
• Maintain the maintenance follow-up log and respond to any guest/owner concerns in a timely manner.
• Assist in the development of new programs and ideas with the Maintenance Manager.
• Communicate programs/ideas and results to the appropriate parties.
• Establish both short and long-term goals to enhance the department and facility.
High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
Maintenance Technician 1 year
Should possess knowledge of daily resort operations and problem resolution.
Must have excellent inter-personal skills when deal with associates and
Need to have the ability to supervise a staff of 2-5 associates.
Knowledge of Vacation Ownership is not required but preferred.
Innovative and creative, action-oriented and energetic, good planning and
Must be able to interact with a wide range of people.
Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Confidence and determination to
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test