Telecomm Support Agent Job
( Learn More )
Telecomm Support Agent (Job Number:432272)
- The candidate should have an understanding of basic computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Lync, Excel, and Word, as well a working knowledge of BMC Remedy Applications.
- The candidate through training will develop an expert level of knowledge of AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon’s online portal systems used to process customer requests.
- Communicate status of customer requests to management and team members using the designated tools.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and the ability to work effectively with customers and team members.
- The candidate must be able to work independently.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- The candidate must be a high school graduate or equivalent and 2+ years exp.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2017, 9:37:01 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test