Regional ATM Specialist
( Learn More )
The Regional ATM Specialist reports directly to Jason Sheppard, Vice President of ATM Operations. This person works closely with local branch Armored and CVS operations to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of all ACS (Automated Cash Services) related services. The home branch will be the Beltsville branch. The position supports the Washington DC Metro region.
The Regional ATM Specialist is an extension of the corporate office, as a representative of the Automated Cash Services organization; assisting with compliance, policies, and procedures. Position focus is to meet or exceed our contractual obligations to ACS customers. Overall, the Regional ATM Specialist is focused on efficiency through training, excellence in execution, and new technology deployment related to ACS services.
• Provide as single point of contact for assigned customers for day to day service items
• Training in all aspects of ACS service delivery:
• Travel will be required at times to assist with training and conversions as well as other operational assistance when requested
• Provide support for Operations and CVS for any ACS related item
• Provide support for service assumption
• Issue resolution and reduction
• Must have computer skills
• Must be efficient in problem solving
• Quality assurance by route observation and coaching
• Hold weekly/monthly ACS service meetings at the branch
• First Line Maintenance Support
• Support ATM Operations
• Kaba Mas lock support
• Other areas / items as needed
Qualified Candidates must be:
• Computer Literate to include competency in use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as knowledge of Dunbar systems/programs.
• Problem-solver utilizing ability to analyze, troubleshoot, arrive at solutions. Some technical understanding/training is beneficial.
• Effective Communicator/Trainer able to convey/deliver information successfully through both written and verbal/stand-up communication/training skills.
• Knowledgeable in application of Company policies and procedures.
• ATM Knowledge preferred.
• Able to successfully mentor/coach/counsel to achieve desired results as related to facilitator aspects of the job.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test