Data Visualization Engineer Manager Job
( Learn More )
Data Visualization Engineer Manager (Job Number:430033)
SAIC is seeking a Data Visualization Engineer Manager in Vicksburg, MS to support a High Performance Computing (HPC) program with the US Army.
- Lead a small technical team in the Data Analysis and Assessment Center (DAAC) as well as perform various duties related to Data Analysis and/or Visualization.
- Individual and team-focused tasks to include code compilation, debugging applications, demonstrating application usage and working with customers.
- Working with the Unity/Unreal gaming engines to produce Virtual/Augmented Reality applications on mobile devices
- Installation and customization of new version releases of VisIt, ParaView, and EnSight as well as training customers on the use of these applications.
- Remote visualization using Secure Remote Desktop (SRD) application developed at ERDC DSRC
- Contribute to papers to be published/presented at IEEE Visualization and SuperComputing Conferences
Required Education and Experience:
- Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience; PhD and nine (9) years or more of related experience.
- Active Interim DOD Secret or Active Secret.
- 5 years of experience in the area of scientific visualization; data analysis; code compilation and debugging; and high performance computing (code development and/or application usage, software design and development (Such as Agile)
- Research and leadership experience in the areas of scientific visualization, data analysis and high performance computing.
- Be familiar with the use of analysis packages such as EnSight, VisIt, and ParaView.
- Detailed oriented and able to manage application testing and development across a wide number of computation platforms in support of the HPCMP.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2017, 8:16:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-MS-VICKSBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-TN-MEMPHIS, United States-TX-HOUSTON, United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE, United States-GA-ATLANTA, United States-MS-STENNIS SPACE CENTER, United States-MS-JACKSON, United States-AL-BIRMINGHAM
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test