Coordinator, LSA DIL
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
( Learn More )
The position will consist but not limited to the following:
• Assist in preparing and processing Deed in Lieu and Foreclosure accounts by utilizing internal/external resources to gather and prepare necessary documents.
• Print, audit and review required legal documentation to transfer title for real estate interests from system, audit necessary information on legal documentation against requirements on file checklist.
• Ensures timely completion of processes by properly following up with key partners.
• Prepares all required recording documentation for recording to the appropriate business partners within allotted time frames. Ensures recording standards and real estate guidelines for the various states are followed.
• Forwards properly executed documentation to the appropriate business partner (Attorney, Title Company, etc.) according to business guidelines.
• Resends improperly executed documents within allotted time frame.
• Properly prepares owner and vendor correspondence via letter/email and ensures communication is placed in account file.
• Ensures copies of all documentation forwarded to owner are placed in account file and comments are accurately updated in internal system.
• Audits accounts for area of responsibility to ensure they are in process according to bi-weekly reporting and department guidelines.
• Prepares accounts for release by gathering required documentation and ensuring accounts have all internal and external regulatory key controls.
• Answers incoming phone calls from customers regarding their account(s), legal documents and payment arrangements.
• Displays excellent communication and negotiation skills to resolve issues, represent Vistana in a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers.
• Assists Supervisor/Manager with any items or special projects as assigned.
• Follows all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations related to job functions.
• Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of financial, real estate, and mortgage documents, title experience required.
• Knowledge of various bankruptcy and foreclosure regulations.
• Strong customer service skills, ability to handle phone queue of customer inquiries.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and effective time management skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing process on a daily/weekly basis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be very detailed oriented.
• Associate’s Degree in/related to Business, Finance, or Law preferred.
• Minimum (2) years of experience working in the banking, and mortgage industry or law office.
• Minimum (2) years of customer service.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test