Manufacturing Engineer III
Adecco Engineering & Technology
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Up to 25%
A Manufacturing Engineer III job in Florence, SC is available through Modis Engineering. You will support, monitor, regulate and control the manufacturing process for safety, quality, productivity and performance. Ownership, understanding and committed improvement of plant and department metrics is expected. You will perform varied and somewhat complex work where independent judgment and action is exercised. This is a direct hire opportunity. The salary range is between $75000 and $90000 per year, with up to 15% possible bonus incentive.
Manufacturing Engineer III job responsibilities include:
• Daily interaction with employees, maintenance and leadership team in understanding plant focus and barriers to performance. Elimination of reoccurring downtime through engineering changes and improvements.
• Directs implementation of process changes and installation of any new equipment. Reviews new and modified specifications for proper content, and controls timely introduction of same into the manufacturing system. Support Six-Sigma and Best Business Practices projects, including investigation, buy in and roll out of projects completed across the division.
• Collaborates with Quality Control and manufacturing personnel to ensure that process and equipment produce a product that meets or exceeds Quality Control and Engineering standards. Monitors new processes, including new equipment and tools, to ensure performance specifications are met before releasing new processes to production.
• Provides engineering counsel and assistance for correcting environmental or safety concerns. Collaborates with 24/7 plant maintenance personnel in the resolution of complex technical problems and the introduction of new equipment processes.
• Project Management and implementation of capital and non-capital projects, including financial accountability, time-line performance, training and project performance tracking. Provides leadership and supports divisional efforts in identifying continuous improvement and quality improvement opportunities.
• Assures adherence to good housekeeping and safety practices with respect to all work performed. Assists in compliance to pertinent OSHA and EPA regulations. Performs special duties and analyses at request of plant or Division Management.
• Occasional travel throughout the US is to be expected.
• Working in the plant during project implementation may require working shifts other than 1st shift and working days other than Monday through Friday.
• Bachelors of Science degree; Electrical Engineering Degree strongly preferred
• Three plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment, in engineering, quality or product development preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting skills of equipment and processes. Ability to access and edit machine PLC code, utilizing Allen Bradley PLC and HMI Programming (RSView, Panelbuilder, RS Logix500, RS Logix5000) preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project management skills.Detail oriented, ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Ability to manage shifting priorities and workloads.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Possess strong technical aptitude.
• Self-motivated, ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Minitab, and ability to interpret electrical schematics preferred.
• Lead value mapping exercises and understand process mapping methodology to establish “should be” layouts that eliminate labor, inventory, safety and visual management barriers preferred.
• Certified in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma preferred.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer III job in Florence, SC then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test