• Are you mechanically inclined and an excellent trouble shooter?
• Do you bring a safety mind-set and customer focus to all you do?
• Are you experienced in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanic, Construction, Transportation or any other related field?
Yes? Then let’s talk!!
TO APPLY, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK THE 'Submit Your Resume/CV To This Job' BUTTON.
AmeriGas Propane is the nation's largest propane distributor, serving over two million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motor fuel propane customers in all 50 states. Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is listed on the New York stock exchange [NYSE: APU]. For more information visit our website at www.amerigas.com
We offer, excellent health benefits, 401(K) with company match, paid time off including company holidays, bonus potential, annual performance review, uniforms, propane discount, local territory, career advancement, tuition reimbursement and much more.
With a commitment to safety, the AmeriGas Service Technician installs, maintains, and services all customer and company propane installations and equipment while providing excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete field repairs of tank valves and seals; finds and repairs leaks at customer sites
• Installs and services customer and company equipment
• Performs all daily functions in a safe manner
• Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service
• Drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations
Education and Experience Required:
• One to five+ years related experience
• Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) certificate a plus but not required
• Applicable state and local licenses may be required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.