Preferred skills/experience (Any of these is a plus):
• Preferred, bachelor’s in computer science or related degree
• Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burn-down techniques, numerous retrospective formats, handling bugs etc.)
• Previous experience as a team lead
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills Regards, Daksh Taneja, Recruiter, The Judge Group, Inc.
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Phone (610) 600-0812| [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | www.judge.com
Click to learn more about Judge’s Technology, Talent & Learning Solutions
people powered business solutions