Customer Experience Representative Part-time
Red Wing Shoes
( Learn More )
2 Year Degree
Description Take a look at the Red Wing Shoes video series.
Try this on for size:
We are looking for a Part time Customer Experience Rep to provide our U.S. Work and Hunt retail partners with exceptional customer service. Serve as primary contact for retail partners calling by phone to place orders and track shipments. This position will work up to 29 hours per week including Saturday hours. Hours are as follows: Monday - 9:00am -5:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday - OFF, Thursday - 9:30am-5:00pm - Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday - 9:00am-4:00pm, every 3rd Saturday. (When not working Saturday, you work Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm) *Hours subject to change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide personalized, professional service to retailers contacting us by phone
• Enter orders received by phone
• Recommend additional or alternative products when appropriate
• Maintain account information by verifying retailers’ names, addresses, and contact information at time of order entry
• Provide information on product availability, technical specifications, and warranty
• Maintain knowledge of all product and advertising items in order to answer retailer inquiries and assist them in developing solutions for their consumers
• Track orders as requested by retailers
• Provide answers to retailers on shipping discrepancies by working with the Shipping Support Specialist
• Send copies of invoices, information on backorders, shoe search information, order confirmations as requested by retailers
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of RWSC’s electronic communication software.
• Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
• Obtain knowledge of RWSC products and intended uses.
• Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company’s core values.
• Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes or programs.
• Conduct self according to RWSC policies/Handbook.
Internal: Customer Experience, Work/Hunt/Retail staff, Logistics, Purchasing/Scheduling, Finance, Marketing
External: U.S. Retailers
Requirements EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and six months to one year related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience must be related to customer service.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Drive for excellence in service
• Ability to build professional working relationships over the phone
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast and accurate 10 key skills
• Experience in order entry
• Knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company product offerings
Office environment that consists of extensive sitting, typing, talking, and listening.
Call center environment with a high level of noise due to several team members answering calls. Fast pace during peak times. Occasional calls from dissatisfied customers.
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please. #CB
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test