One of our Fortune 500 client, a largest leading Food organization is looking for a Machine Operator to joinOrangeburg, SC Plant. This is a Contract-to-Permanent opportunity. Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or contact Rose Chu at #610-822-1256 directly for details.
Shift: Variable, must be flexible for any of these: 2nd Shift (either 2pm-10p.m. or 3p.m.-11pm) OR 3rd Shift (either 10p.m.-6a.m. or 11p.m-7am) Any of the above shifts may be up to 12 hours based on business needs.
This opportunity is a contract opportunities based on W2/1099. If you are interested in aligning with a highly regarded organization that values quality and integrity and fosters an environment where teamwork and professionalism thrive, then don't hesitate to contact us [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or and call Rose Chu, VP in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Services Group at #610-822-1256 for questions.
We are always interested in talking to candidates for current AND future opportunities!
This position will operate a variety of mechanized bakery production equipment including Oven, Divider, Proofer, Slicer, Bagger and Wrapper.
Check and ensure product specification standards are being met as required by company authorized standards while performing the tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Loading and unloading pans from production line.
• Loading and unloading oven and/or proof box. Monitor and adjust the temperature controls of the Oven and Proof Room. Operate and control packaging equipment.
• Ensure proper bags and sealing if necessary for each variety.
• Ensure proper slicing if applicable.
• Verify weights and order completions. Record information such as down time, waste, order completions, package verification, metal detector checks, finish product scoring etc.
• Monitor for foreign material all the time especially at change over and ensure metal detection checks.
• Ensure proper placement of product in trays and pallets.
• Remove finished packaged items from the machine and separate rejected items.
• Taking appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system. Responsible for reporting and taking necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring. Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan, the Food Quality Plan, and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Education and Work History:
• Previous machine and/or manufacturing experience (assembly line) required.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must be able to work any hours and holidays. Must be able to work varied shifts.
• Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, squat, twist, kneel, and reach.
Keywords: Machine Operator, Plant Operator, Equipment Operator, Machine Technician, Production Technician, Machine Technician, Food Operator
Please respond directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume attached – WORD document.
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc-Machine Operator) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure review. Please forward your credentials in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Our clinical recruiters/managers will contact qualified candidates IMMEDIATELY to set up interviews.
Vice President – Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotech, Medical Device
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
P (610)822-1256 | C (215)-317-2999 | F (610-668-5000) | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
One Presidential Blvd. North, Suite 310, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
We're looking for hot talent! Tell your friends and get $250 plus a new Apple Product including iPad, Sport Watch, iPod Touch or up to $1,000 Referral Bonus. Sign up!