Capability Developer Job
( Learn More )
Capability Developer (Job Number:431041)
SAIC has multiple contingent openings for a Capability Developer to provide Air Defense Artillery (ADA) and Field Artillery (FA) operational, acquisition, and development expertise in support of Fires system development, testing, fielding, and life cycle management at the Fire Center of Excellence in Fort Sill, OK.
This effort will require the ability to: understand and capture user needs and requirements; develop new Fires (ADA and FA) systems tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and ensure that information is properly and accurately included in relevant manuals and doctrine; maintain a monthly status of programs, including ongoing testing, fielding, system modifications, platform software changes, and feedback from institutional and operational users; develop briefings and communications in support of specific Fires systems user positions on key development decisions; provide subject matter expertise in key integrated product team venues and test events; support integration of future capabilities on current platforms: analyze current gaps and provide subject matter expertise in the development of future Fires (ADA and FA) requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency and have at least five years’ Air Defense Artillery (ADA) or Field Artillery (FA) experience.
- All candidates’ resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and related experience to perform tasks related to:
- 20 years’ cumulative operational experience; experience includes military, combat development, materiel development, or training development assignments.
- Two years’ experience in the development, review and staffing of ADA related documents and publications.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of experience in an Acquisition Program Office and/or JCIDS Requirements Development/ TCM position.
- Acquisition Level III Certification is highly desirable, but not required.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of DOTMLPF products.
- Must possess a Secret Clearance.
- Have demonstrated skill operating a computer to input, retrieve, develop, and manipulate a variety of data and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office tools to perform said tasks.
- Personnel will have experience with U.S. Army protocols, Army writing style, and how such protocols relate to writing memorandums, information papers, white papers, and briefings.
- Retired MAJ/LTC and CGSC graduate (Military Education Level 4)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2017, 1:47:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-FORT SILL
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test