Service Business Manager
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
Location Chandler - AZ, US Level Bachelor Experience 5-10 Experienced Available since 3/16/2018 Functional area Customer Support Background Others - Non Technical Reference req1418
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
Management of Service Sales
1. Builds long term strategic relations with customers and be recognized by the customer as an integral part of their ASML Global management team.
2. Develops Service Business For the Account or Region
-Develops plan to secure service business margin
-Prepares strategic Service Road-Map (SRM) and prepares Service Level Agreement (SLA) proposals taking input from Global Account Management /Regional Sales Management and CS Operations and customer specific CIL(Customer Issues List) or other requirements
-Creates service package / offer for either VPA or annual service contract by Rolling up prices and suggesting WW discounts, giveaways, T&C issues, margins
-Pre-aligns on the package with all sectors then gets approval from DST.
3. Negotiates SRM/SLA proposals with customers and ensures customer approval and effectiveness of business agreements in multiple countries; or in Regional functions, ensures that CS Operations negotiates an effective business agreement with customers.
4. Owns input into corporate financial planning of SLA sold and revenue expected for the WW account or the region.
5. Feedback into SBI and BL on service product definition and scope (innovate with new ideas / changes based on experience)
6. During all steps above, balances, mediates, and aligns by close communication between customer and ASML (BL and CS).
Management of Service Delivery
1. Verifies that CS Operations delivers against the negotiated SLA,
2. Verifies that CS Operations is achieving customer requirements.
3. Owns, reports on, and escalates as necessary the ‘as quoted and sold’ Service costs and margins
4. Confirms service product value is realized ‘as sold’ to ensure margin and product definition are viable / valid
-One time: Supports escalation of significant standard service costs deviations (in addition to CS Operations).
-Structural: drive for product redefinition by alignment with CS Ops and SBI / BL groups; (collects WW account data from CS to see if any adjustments need to be made to overall SLA or CS product definition based on costs in different parts of the world.)
5. Performs assessment of customer satisfaction with ASML service levels, products, and company performance.
6. Ensures site to site uniformity
-Global Account Managers and Local CS operations managers synchronize practices to multiple (worldwide) sites.
-Maintain and clarify customer communication protocol at each site.
-Ensures the service operations group collects of and disseminates customer specific Best Known Methods (BKMS), Way of Working (WOW), and product requirements across sites. Escalation Management
1. Prioritizes with CS ops and the Account team CS resource demands only in case of business critical resource conflicts and verifies that CS ops has proper coordination between sites.
2. Proactively watches and signals to account management when an escalation becomes business critical
3. Handles customer-related interaction and communication for business critical issues either with the Account or within the Region.
4. Consolidate/prioritize worldwide structural issues including as examples machine down, skill level, parts DOA, to ensure WW recognition and resolution together with CS Operations and Business Lines.
5. Proactively watches local site biz critical situations for potential WW or structural or CoO implications and escalates to BL and Account management.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field; knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, semiconductor processes or equivalent experience
-2-3 years’ experience of global service management responsibilities and delivering results.
-Sales or Account Management experience is a plus.
-Software and related disciplines; MBA is a plus.
-8 -10+ Proven ability to negotiate and structure business deals; understands the sales cycle.
-Proven organizational development experience.
-Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
-Exceptional strategic thinking and planning skills; determines priorities and organizes actions effectively; is structured and timely in execution.
-Capable of both tactical and high-level detailed analysis.
-Understands and leverages networks.
-Demonstrates ability to build bridges between CS Operations, Account Team.
-Demonstrates capability to influence without authority in cross sector management (business lines, logistics, factory, 3rd line, etc.); strongly influences all levels of the organization: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others.
-Excellent communication and Presentation Skills. Ability to explain complex technical matters in simple terms.
-Ability to escalate and effectively communicate to upper management, including Executive Committee (ExCom) with the insight of impact on business and options for solutions.
-Maintains a global perspective.
-Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
-Demonstrates cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Context of the position
-Able to meet Travel requirements as necessary- at times could be greater than 50%.
-Work performed indoors in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk, standing, and
walking. Or in a manufacturing facility environment, sometimes involves sitting, standing, walking, stooping, and kneeling. Position involves incidental exposure to hazardous fumes, liquids, voltages, moving parts, and UV radiation. Good hearing and speaking clarity useful. Mental requirements including searching for solutions, directing activities of others, and implementing recommendations by coordinating people and resources. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
-The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
-The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
-May require travel dependent on company needs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
-Can work under deadlines.
-The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
-Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
-Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
-Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test