Our insurance client in Jackson, MS is looking to fill an immediate position for a Senior Network Systems Architect. You get an opportunity to work with some of the most up-to-date technologies, work in a fun environment, get a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits.
If you feel you are a good match for the job description below, please contact Adam Richey at 205-623-1115 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Senior Network Systems Architect is expected to provide a high level of technical leadership for the LAN and WAN environment. The Senior Network Systems Architect is responsible for researching and recommending network operating procedures and standards to assure optimum network systems availability and performance. The Senior Network Systems Architect will perform independent research to identify and recommend networking and related products, software products, and service vendors. The Senior Network Systems Architect will perform project management and other special assignments as determined by the Manager, Network Engineering. The Senior Network Systems Architect will research and prepare direction papers for the LAN and WAN environments.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field is required or equivalent experience.
• Five to Ten years’ experience with LAN and WAN systems and related technologies.
• Strong interpersonal, communications, facilitations, and negotiation skills required.
• CCNP certifications or related experience required.
• A good working knowledge of one or more operating systems including UNIX, Linux, Windows or related systems.
• Knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls and Fiber Channel equipment VMware and VDI technology is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and related technologies is a plus.
• Experience leading and managing network related projects is required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.